Kies hier Nederlands:

USA & Canada

Motorcycle insurance for visiting foreign nationals, while as tourists in the USA and Canada, exchange students, employees (with visa classifications B1/B2 or J1/J2) and Diplomats, who

  • bring their own vehicle into the territory of the USA/Canada
  • borrow a vehicle from a relative or friend (no rentals !)
  • locally buy a vehicle for temporary use

Coverage offered

  • Third Party Liability only
  • Third Party Liability + Comprehensive (Fire, Theft, Vandalism) and Collision


You are eligible for this insurance program if

  • you are not a U.S. or Canadian citizen
  • you are not a permanent resident of the U.S. or Canada
  • you have a minimum of 3 years motorcycle driving experience
  • you are between 25 and 65 years of age
    younger and older drivers may be eligible
    for drivers aged 66-80 a current medical statement must be provided
  • Please contact Assurantiekantoor Alessie for further information.

Eligible vehicles

Motorcycles. Note: some makes/models are not eligible.

    Please contact Assurantiekantoor Alessie for further information.

Territorial Limits

USA and Canada

Period of Insurance

twelve (12) months.

[Home] [Motorcycle]